Caterpillar to show more than 30 machines at ConExpo
02 February 2023
Caterpillar will show off more than 30 machines at ConExpo in Las Vegas, US, in what it claims is its largest exhibit to date.
The OEM has taken a 70,000 sq ft demonstration area for the show, which runs from 14-18 March, at the Operator Stadium in the Festival Lot.
Caterpillar is expected to unveil new models as well as battery-powered prototypes with charging stations. It will also offer two main equipment demonstrations each day, with one focused on the latest Cat technology and the other spotlighting the company’s full equipment line-up.
There will also be hubs offering a look at new technology, services and sustainability. Cat will also present daily spotlight demonstrations that dive deep into industry topics like improving fuel efficiency and jobsite efficiency.
Among new machines at ConExpo will be:
- The new Cat 950 medium wheeled loader
- A preview of the next generation Cat 926, 930 and 938 small wheelED loaders, slated for production in late 2023
- The half-lane Cat PM822 cold planer, featuring integrated Cat Grade technology and the latest System K rotor options
- The Cat AP455 Mobil-trac asphalt paver
- A new three-dimensional screed plate with modular fastening system designed to improve mat density and smoothness
Find out the full details about Caterpillar’s exhibit plans on the ConExpo website.