This is NPP!
By Mike Osenga27 September 2017
We are very excited to announce this new electronic and print publishing program, NewPowerProgress – NPP. This is going to be fun!
There are posts on there now and many more coming. A print version will be part of October Diesel Progress North American and November-December Diesel Progress International.
Simply put, if it powers on-highway, off-highway, stationary or marine equipment, we’ll cover it. Diesel, gasoline, natural gas and all types of alternative fuels in Diesel Progress. Electrification, hybrids, e-components and things like charging systems in NPP.
We have always covered the newest and latest developments in engine and powertrain technologies. NPP continues that legacy.
The stated mission of NPP is “coverage of electrification, hybrids and new powertrain technologies for the global vehicle and equipment markets.”
Plus, our ad folks got the whole concept into six words:
Delivering tomorrow’s technologies to today’s OEMs.
There are four parts to NewPowerProgress .
- There is the website www.newpowerprogress.com
- The NewPowerProgress bi-monthly e-newsletter debuts the week of October 9th.
- There will be inaugural print editions of NPP in October Diesel Progress North American and November-December Diesel Progress International this year.
In 2018 there will be eight print editions of NPP; 4 in Diesel Progress North American and 4 in Diesel Progress International.
- And of course we’ll be all over social media.
- On Twitter at @NPProgress
- A LinkedIn Group NewPowerProgress
- And on Facebook @NewPowerProgress
A YouTube channel will follow.
And course, advertising is available throughout. Email us at email@example.com